Welcome to our RV Park!
Attention: Only 2010-2023 RV models are accepted.
Experience the serenity of the QUIETEST Park in the area.
Special Offer: Enjoy our FIRST MONTH MOVE-IN SPECIAL for just $300! Hurry, it's available for a limited time only.
Certain current older RVs are grandfathered in, ensuring a sense of continuity and community.
We take immense pride in maintaining a QUIET and CLEAN park, providing a tranquil environment for all our guests. Take advantage of our spacious RV concrete spots, complete with complimentary high-speed WiFi and cable. Indulge in the comfort of our beautiful finished cabins, featuring free WiFi, cable, and Netflix.
Rest easy with our 24-hour on-site security and surveillance cameras, ensuring your safety and peace of mind.
Experience the best of RV living at our park! Book your spot now and join us for an unforgettable stay.
Located just 3 miles from the heart of Crosby, Texas, our park offers guests a quiet and relaxing place to stop while exploring the North Texas – Houston Metro area. After a busy day of sightseeing, our park is a welcomed sanctuary from all the hustle and bustle of the big city. Catering to all types of guests, our park is equipped with rental cabins, wide pull-through RV sites, and even an area for tenting for those who prefer sleeping under the beautiful Texas sky. We take a special interest and care of seniors! Our RV sites are 15′ wide plus your private grass area is also another 15′ wide allowing for plenty of space for pull out sections of your RV. The sites are also nearly 70′ long and able to accommodate a large unit plus park at least one vehicle and usually 2. Another feature of our park is that we are a small homey park and we provide plenty of personal attention to our valued guests.
RV Spaces for 30 amp and 50 amp hookup Available and Cabins.
Call for our special rates and book advance
Cabins include free Netflix and High-Speed Internet. You can rent for as long as you want but minimum a month. A small dog is okay but no free roaming. It has a good living room, small kitchen, small bathroom, it's 14 by 32 foot. Fully Furnished with kitchen includes Fridge, Microwave, Stove and Dish Washer. Free cable with HD TV and High Speed 25 Mbps internet and free utilities.
Crosby RV Park
Rules & Regulations:
Arrivals & Departures General Rules
- Check-in Time is 8:00am-5:00pm. Payment is due at check-in
- Check-out Time is 12:00 noon
- Cash, Visa, Apple Pay, Amex & MasterCard are accepted
- Prices are for 2 people.
- Maximum guest per site is 4
- No refunds on early departures
- All Guests must register with Office
- Guests are responsible for the actions of their visitors
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 pm to 6:00 am
- Trash pickup is on Tuesday
- Do not hang towels, bathing suits, clothes line and/or clothes outside
- No swimming pools
- Keep grass free of all items
- Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children and financially
responsible for any damages incurred by their children
- Children under
the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Adults are responsible for their children’s bicycles while in the park
- The Park is not responsible for damages
- The Park will not be responsible for theft or injury occurring during
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
- Monthly guest payments are due in full on the same day of arrival each
- If payment is not received by the close of the 5th day after, there will
be a $10.00 per day late fee, plus $10 each day after
- While on the property, please put all cigarette butts in the proper
- Crosby RV Park management or office personnel of the park is in
no way liable for any loss or damage by fire, wind, theft, accident or
any other cause to the personal possessions of tenant or their guests
- No swimming allowed
- Place garbage in plastic bags, tie, and place in trash bin on site.
Parking and Vehicles
- Two (2) vehicle limit on each site plus your RV
- All vehicles must have current registration, Inspection and License
- All vehicles must be in operational condition
- No boats or flat bed trailers
- Do not allow any vehicles to protrude from RV site into the flow of
- No type of mechanical repair, whether to vehicle or RV is allowed
- The speed limit in the park is 11 mph
- Parking in vacant RV sites will result in being charged the daily rate
and/or vehicle being towed
- No parking in grass
Rig and/or Site Appearance
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon its
appearance and/or condition
- It is mandatory that your sewer and/or gray water hose have a sewer
connection (sewer collar/donut) attached to prevent sewer gasses
- No open flames or fireplaces such as chimeneas open fire pits (small
personal BBQ grills are allowed)
• Outdoor items should be neat and orderly
- No tires, 55-gallon drums, generators, refrigerators, freezers and other
storage containers are allowed on your site
- Storage containers under
rig allowed maintained in neat appearance
- Keep all cords, cables and hoses coiled and bundled
- Properly size your electric line for your unit
- Holiday decorations must be removed within two (2) weeks of holiday
- All pets to be on a leash in owner’s hand at all times while walking in
- Clean up after your pet on your Lot and while walking
- Pets are not allowed in the buildings
- Pets must not dig holes or otherwise create an unsightly appearance
- Pets are not to be left unattended outside the RV
- Constant or frequent barking will result in you being asked to leave the
- No large breeds allowed in the park such as pit bulls, shepherds,
dobermans, etc., that could harm someone or their pet